Wood moisture tester
Wood moisture analyzer can be divided into pin-type wood moisture analyzer and inductive wood moisture analyzer.
2 pin type
Wood moisture meter can be divided into needle type wood moisture meter and inductive wood moisture meter.
Plug-in wood moisture meter includes a diode display wood moisture meter and a digital display wood moisture meter.
The inductive wood moisture meter includes an external sensor wood moisture meter and an internal sensor wood moisture meter. The built-in sensor wood moisture meter can also be divided into digital built-in sensor wood moisture meter and pointer built-in sensor wood moisture meter.
Plug-in Wood Moisture Meter
Also known as: moisture meter, moisture meter, humidity meter, moisture meter, digital wood moisture meter is the latest generation of wood moisture tester in the category of wood moisture tester. The instrument uses the most advanced core technology of single chip computer chip at present. The test data is more accurate, easy to operate, intuitive reading, and has seven grades of correction. It makes the determination of water value more accurate. The instrument is compact in shape, beautiful in appearance and easy to carry. It is suitable for rapid determination of moisture in various kinds of wood.
Performance and Technical Indicators of Plug-in Moisture Meter
1. Measuring range of moisture: 3-40%
2. Resolution: 0.1% (< 10%).
3. Measured Value Correction Gear: 7 Gears
4: Display mode: red LED digital tube
5: Size: 130X65X25 mm
6: Use ambient temperature: – 10 – 40 C
7: Whole machine weight: 0.125 kg
8: DC power supply: 6F22 9V battery 1 Section
Operating Method of Plug-in Moisture Detector
1. Gear setting method: first press SPECIES, then press TEST, then display the current gear value, press the setting key continuously, can change the gear continuously until the required gear.
2. Pre-test: Set the cap to 5 gear according to the above method, then pull off the cap, contact the probe on the cap with the two contacts, press the test key, if the display is 18 + 1, the instrument is normal.
3 determination: insert the probe on the instrument into the wood sample to be determined. Press the test key, the instrument shows the average absolute moisture content of the sample, the sample shows 3.0 when the moisture content is less than 3, the sample shows 40 when the moisture content is more than 40, indicating that it has exceeded the range.
Notes for Plug-in Wood Moisture Measuring Instrument
1. When using the instrument for the first time, according to the experience range value of wood moisture, the gear determination can be changed, which gear error is small, and the later determination is in this gear.
2. If the moisture content of the wood to be measured is unknown, the gear can be determined according to the following methods:
Firstly, the wood samples with average moisture content were taken and the moisture content was determined by instrument 1-7.
The measured values of each file were recorded. Samples are then sent to the oven and determined by oven drying method.
Moisture content. Then compared with the average values of 7 groups, which gear is close to the measured value, and later determined.
Fixed in this gear. If the above measurement is carried out unconditionally, it is usually recommended that the measurement be carried out on the 5th gear. However, attention should be paid to the measurement error caused by this.
Inductive Wood Moisture Meter
The instrument uses Harris LSI technology to ensure high sensitivity and accuracy of wood moisture measurement. Even a slight change in water content can be reflected by the instrument. Therefore, it is a wood moisture measuring instrument with high accuracy.
In order to adapt to the measurement of wood with different densities, 6 kinds of tree selection switches are set on the top of the measuring instrument. Please adjust according to the following gear.
When using, please put the bottom of the instrument flat on the tested wood, the surface of the wood must be flat, or there will be measurement error.
If the moisture content of the tested wood is not uniform, several more points can be measured in the measurement, and then the average value can be calculated to obtain the average moisture content.
Parameters of Inductive Wood Moisture Meter
1. Measurement range: 0-99%
2. Resolution: 0.1% (accurate to one decimal point)
3. Display: LCD liquid crystal display (digital display)
4. Tree species revision: 1-6 files如无特殊说明，文章均为本站原创，转载请注明出处。If there are no special instructions, the articles are original, if you want to use or reproduce, please indicate the original source www.plywoodinspection.com,If you find that our article infringes on your rights and interests, please email us in time and we will delete it at the first time.