HPL and compact sheets inspections, qc checklists
1) Outstanding resistance to abrasion, high temperatures, dirt, shock, cigarette ignition and open flames
2) Exceptional mould-proof performance
3) Can be used as an indoor surface decorative material
4) Wide application and great market potential
1) Size: 1220x2440mm,1300x2800mm,1525x1830mm,1525x3050mm,1830x1830mm,1830x2440mm,1830x3660mm
2) Thickness: 1.0-25mm
3) Finish: glossy, super matte (quarry), velour, or according to customers’ requirements
4) Colors: solid color, natural color, metallic, wood grain(for the details please refer toour physical catalog)
It has the excellent characteristics of the high pressure laminate that is…
1.wear resistant , 2.compression resistant , 3.heat resistant , 4.acid and alkali resistant , 5.burning smoking resistant ,
6.bacteria resistant , 7.mould resistant , 8.water proof, 9.Fire-proof, 10.easy to clear.
Incomming quality inspection:
Confrim order—purchase paper—-paper delivery to factory—-paper transfer to warehouse—-weighting, check the quality and appearance—Qualified:process to arrange the paper storage in the warehouse. Disqualification:transfer into the disqualification area, inform and back to the paper factory.
Press machine OF HPL inspection:
Laminate out of the machine—inspect the sheets thickness—Qualified:transfer to the next production process. Disqualification:transfer into the disqualification area,waiting to be processed.
The laminate transfer into the semi-finished products warehouse after cutting rough edge—inspect the appearance, size and thickness—Qualified: transfer into the finished products warehouse, wait for packing. Disqualification:transfer into the disqualification area,waiting to be processed.